Other performances as the opportunity arises
End of Year reward party
Attend the musical at the High School
Throughout the year, the following will be learned and practiced during the daily lessons:
Recognition and application of music symbols and terms
Application of good vocal quality
Production of proper singing vowels
CHOIR SHIRTS NEED TO BE PURCHASED FOR $15
Performance attire is jeans and a choir shirt. These are good quality shirts and the choir activity account pays for a portion of the shirts. The cost to each student is $15. Every student is required to have a shirt. Please contact me if you can not afford to buy one at this time. Checks can be made out to SNJH Choir.
20% Quizzes and daily work
50% Daily class Participation
1. Be on the risers with your pencil and folder when the tardy bell rings. Please leave all your other belongings along the wall or on the tables.
2. No food, drinks or gum is allowed in the building.
3. Please don't write on the board or play the piano without permission.
4. Respect all students and teachers, especially substitute teachers.
5. Remember that you are part of a team. Everything you do is going to have an effect on all others in the classroom.
Each student will be allowed to leave the room for a drink or restroom use no more than three times in each 6-week period.